Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You are a football player, but you have to leave the team for a while, write a letter to your team-mate and say: - why you have to leave, - how much you love the football team, - when you are coming back.




Dear Anil,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I am writing this letter to inform you that I shall not be able to play for our team for some time as my grandfather has suffered a stroke and so I am going home to look after him.

You know how much I love football and our team. Playing football is a passion for me and the best time of my life is when I am on the football ground. However, one has to set priorities in life and my family comes before anything else. My grandfather is the most important person in my life. He has always been my friend, philosopher and guide. He is the one who motivated me to play football. What I am today is because of him. Now he has suffered a stroke and his left side is paralysed. He needs good care and a lot of physiotherapy which I can provide better than anyone else.

I shall be back as soon as my grandfather is fit and able to walk on his own. It may take a few weeks to few months but I am sure I shall be able to get him on his feet very soon. Hoping to see you all very soon!

Yours truly,
Mohit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive