Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - You had an appointment to meet someone but you were not able to make it. Explain the reasons why you couldn’t be there. Tell him/her how you tried contacting him/her. Request another meeting.



Dear Sir,

I had a meeting regarding a home loan fixed with you for 24th April 2011. Unfortunately, I could not make it on that day. I apologise for the inconvenience caused because of this.

My elderly aunt and uncle are arrived unexpectedly from Gurdaspur on that day. Uncle was suffering from a heart problem for which I had to rush him to the hospital. I had to be with them during the entire week he was at the hospital. He was quite serious but fortunately he has recovered completely now because of timely medical help. It was a very tense period and in all that hustle and bustle I could not inform you in time. I am sorry for that. 

I would be very grateful if you could reschedule our appointment for any day in the second week of May. You can call me at 9888195776 to inform me the new date or alternatively you may e-mail me at kiranmakkar@hotmail.com.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind consideration.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive