Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 21, 2011

IELTS letter - You are shifting out of your accommodation. You think the place is suitable for your English speaking colleague who is arriving next month. Write a letter to your colleague- - explain why you are shifting out. - Describe your accommodation - Why is it suitable for your friend?



Dear Harry,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I heard from Nid that you have found a job in Long Island. Congratulations for getting such a good job. Unfortunately, I have to move to Madison this month. So, I shall not be able to meet you.

My company has given me a promotion and a transfer. So, I have to move by the end of the month. The apartment which I have been staying as a tenant for the past 2 years is very good. The landlord is very nice and many facilities are provided by the owner such as a gym and a swimming pool. It is a two room apartment and the rent is also very nominal. So, I would suggest you move in here after I leave. You can sign the lease after you move here. I can ask my landlord to hold the apartment for you.

This apartment would be very suitable for you. It is in the centre of the town so your workplace cannot be far away. Secondly, I have bought a lot of furniture which I cannot carry with me. As it is I would have to throw it away but now it can be very useful to you.

In case you decide to rent this apartment, please let me know so that I can talk to my landlord about it.

Yours lovingly,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive