Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - The letter was on booking a hotel room, number of people, general plan while staying there and any special requirements.



Dear Sir,

My name is Mohit Gaba. I am planning a holiday in Goa with my family. I am writing this letter to book a suite in your hotel.

We would be four in number, my wife, my two children aged 3 and 5 and I. I would like an ocean-view suite. My elder son has an allergy to smoke. So, I would like to stay in a non-smoking unit. If you assure me that we would get a non-smoking suite I would be ready to make a reservation. I would also like to know of the sightseeing tours that your hotel organises for its customers.

Please inform me in writing of such a suite and I will respond with a deposit. I would need the suite for 5 days and four nights. If you need any other information, please do not hesitate to call me at 9888195776.

Hoping for a prompt reply from you!

Yours faithfully,
Mohit Gaba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive