Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - An international company is offering a temporary job for work experience, write a letter to apply for that job. You need to explain -where did you find this information -why you want to apply this job -what qualification you have -what position you want to apply



Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the temporary job of a sales manager in your company Delta International. I read an advertisement regarding this job in the Employment News weekly and through that advert I came to know that you need sales managers for the evening hours.

I have graduated from at the University of Texas. My major was International Marketing. It is very important for me to work so that I get some practical experience. Attached is a copy of my resume. I would be happy to provide references from members of the community.

The job, as described, sounds very much like what I am looking for. This job would provide me a very good work experience. Nowadays when you apply for a job work experience is given a lot of importance. I would stand better chances of getting a job and I also know I would provide excellent service.

I am available to come for an interview at your convenience and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Kiran

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the useful information to my vision. This is excellent information,.
    temporary staffing solutions

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive