Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to apply for a part time job in a new international company, you have heard about the position from someone in your neighbourhood.



Dear Sir,

I am writing to apply for the part time job of a sales manager in your company Delta International. My neighbour has been working in your company for the past five months and through him I came to know that you need sales managers for the evening hours.

I am a graduate student at the University of Texas. I am allowed 20 hours of part time work per week during my study. Your company is at a walking distance from my university and therefore it would be very convenient for me. Attached is a copy of my resume. I would be happy to provide references from members of the community.

The job, as described, sounds very much like what I am looking for. I know I would provide excellent service. I am available to come for an interview at your convenience and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive