Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 20, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to a friend who is visiting your country for the first time. - Tell him the best time of the year to come. - What places they could visit - Invite them to come to your house

Dear Karen,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I was really very happy when I heard from Nisha that you are planning to come to India with your family. I would suggest you to come in November or December because it is very pleasant here in these months.

There is a lot to see in India. It depends on how long you are going to be here and what specifically you have in mind for your holiday. The Taj Mahal in Agra and the Golden Temple at Amritsar should be on top of your list. You know India has a rich cultural heritage and I am sure you will enjoy every moment of being here.

I specially take this opportunity to invite you to stay with me for at least a week. I shall show you all places near my hometown. We shall also revive some nostalgic memories of our college years when we studied together at Leeds University. Please send me your detailed itinerary so that I can plan out your time fruitfully.

Hoping to see you soon!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive