Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 20, 2011

IELTS Letter - You have just arrived in an English speaking country to study a course. Before you left your English teacher invited you to a dinner - thank him for the dinner - tell him about your studies - say how this advice helped you



Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to thank you for the wonderful dinner that I had at your place before I left for Australia. I really wanted to take your blessings before leaving and you gave me this opportunity by inviting me over for dinner.

I am doing a one year diploma course in International Cookery in the University of Melbourne, Australia. It is a very nice course and the job placements are also very good after doing the course. You can work as a chef in top hotels and restaurants.

You have always been a friend, philosopher and guide. I wanted to go in the business field but you guided me to go in for cookery. The fee for this course is a bit on the higher side but the scope for job placements is very high. Now that I am into this course, I realise the opportunities this course has to offer. I was always very interested in cooking and used to try new dishes every time I was in the kitchen. My culinary skills are helping me a lot here.

Once again thank you for everything you have done for me. If you need to get any information about study and work at Australia, please feel free to call me at 9888195776.

Yours faithfully,
Manish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive