Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 21, 2011

IELTS letter - You work in an international company. Write a letter to the manager to give you some time off, in your letter include the following: - The reason why you need the time off, - When you need the time off, - Who should replace you when you are not around.



Dear Sir,

My name is Gurdev Singh and I have been working with your company GNA Autos for the last Five years. I am heading the HR (Human Resources) department. I am writing this letter to request you to give me a two month leave starting 20th April.

My wife is in the family way and she has been advised complete bed rest by her doctor. Last year she had a premature delivery and we lost our baby because it was too weak. This time I do not want to take any chances and so I would like to be with her in her last two months of pregnancy.

The assistant Manager, Santokh Singh is competent enough to take charge in my absence. We have a good rapport with each other and I have always explained the working to the smallest detail to him. In case he ever needs any help from me, I shall be available on phone (9888195776).

Hoping for a favourable response from you in this matter!
Yours faithfully,
Gurdev Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive