Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - Inform bank manager in a letter about the fact that you cannot go to an agreed meeting. You should cover the following: - inform and apologize - describe the reason for your absence - propose new time



Dear Sir,

I have a meeting regarding a home loan fixed with you for 24th April 2011. Unfortunately, I shall not be able to make it on that day. I apologise for the inconvenience caused because of this.

My elderly aunt and uncle are arriving from Canada for one week which happens to be the last week of April. I have to be with them during the entire week and therefore I have cancelled all my appointments for that week. Actually, they want to get their complete medical examinations done from here. Even after being in Canada for so long they trust our Indian doctors much more.  

I would be very grateful if you could reschedule our appointment for any day in the first week of May. You can call me at 9888195776 to inform me the new date or alternatively you may e-mail me at kiranmakkar@hotmail.com.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your kind consideration.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive