Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - You are going to do computer course at your local college. Write letter and mention: - Why do you want to do this course? - Have you any educational background and computer skills. - Ask some questions about course.



Dear Sir,

My name is Inderpal Singh and I belong to Phagwara. I am writing this letter to express my desire to do a course in computer animation which is being offered by your college.

Computer animation is a very upcoming field nowadays and yours is the first college in Punjab to start this course. My friends have gone to Delhi to do this course. There are many job openings after doing this course. As it is a relatively new course so the competition is also not so severe yet. That is why I would like to do this two year course.

I have done my masters in computer science from Khalsa College Jalandhar. I know many computer languages such as Fortran and C++. Therefore, I think I shall be able to do the course fairly easily.

I would like to enquire about the fee structure of the course and the timings. I would also like to know whether it is a regular or a part time course and when the next intake is. Please reply soon so that I can join at the earliest. Thanking you!

Yours faithfully,
Inderpal Singh

1 comment:

  1. I searched in google about diploma courses but i found many sites, finally i got good information in your site thanks for sharing.
    If you need any construction supervisor course related service please check our website Diploma Engineering Classes in Ambernath

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive