Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 20, 2011

IELTS letter - You have recently done a short term course in an English speaking country and found one of your teachers to be very good. Write a letter to the teacher - Thank him/her - Say why you liked his/her lessons - Say what your further planning of study is



Dear Sir,

My name is Mohit and I am from India. It was wonderful being your student in the ‘Business Management Course’, this year at Melbourne. Thank you so much for your guidance because of which I passed out with flying colours.

I was always weak at Commerce subject but your exceptional communication skills and depth of knowledge made it very easy for me. You are really very good at coming down to the level of the student and guiding him properly. Because of your approachable nature, I never hesitated to come to you with my problems. The way you used the audio-visual aids also made the lessons very interesting.

I would like to pursue my masters in the same course. I have applied in the University of Melbourne and if I am fortunate enough to get admission, I shall again have the opportunity of studying from you as I have heard that you are taking the graduate classes too.

Thanking you once again for your valuable advice and guidance.

Yours faithfully,
Mohit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive