Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to your English-speaking friend whom you visited recently. In your letter - Tell him/her how wonderful the experience you had in his country was - Invite him to visit your country - Tell him what you can do for him during his visit.



Dear Sally,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. It was such a wonderful experience that I had in your country. It was all because of your meticulous planning that I enjoyed so much in these two weeks. All the places we visited and all the activities we did during this period will always have an everlasting imprint on my memory.

Now it is your turn to visit my country. I assure you there is a lot to see and do in India. Please take at least a month off from work and believe me you will enjoy every second of it. Fortunately, my brother is getting married in May. Why don’t you come then? You will also get to attend a typical Indian wedding.

We can cover historical places of Punjab, Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan during these days. I have a network of relatives in all these places and they would all be willing to extend their hospitality and accommodate us during the time.

Once again I thank you for all you have done for me. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive