Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Write a letter to the airport flight manager about missing a business trip due to an accident that happened at the airport. Explain - what was the accident - what was the result of missing the flight - what you want them to do



Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to inform you about a business trip that I could not go on flight number BA143, because of an accident that occurred at the airport, last Tuesday.

Last Tuesday, 2nd July, I had to board the flight BA143 at 11pm. I reached the airport well in time because I had not checked in online. As I was walking from the parking to the entry door, my foot tripped and I fell sideways. I tried to get up but I could not stand. I realised I had sprained my ankle. Some helpful persons who were there, helped me get up and took me to the pharmacy for some first aid. I got a crepe bandage and some anti- inflammatory pills. I then went inside to wait in the waiting lounge. My foot started swelling and I decided to cancel my trip.

I had a business meeting in Ilford London. It was a very important meeting. However, when I called and told them about my predicament, they were kind enough to postpone the meeting for one week.

Sir, would you be kind enough to accommodate me on the next Tuesday BA143 flight at 11 pm and also give me some concession on the ticket. I am also a member of your frequent flyer programme. I would be very grateful to you for this kind gesture.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive