Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to a book shop manager about a book you’re looking for, ask him to find the book and send it to you.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to request for a book ‘Adorable Knits for Toddlers’ by Debbie Blair. It has been published by Workman Publishers New York.

I have searched this book in each and every bookstore in the area, but could not find it. The online reviews of the book are very nice. I have heard that if any request is put on your bookstore, you make that book available for your customers. So, please make this book available for me. I really want some good patterns to knit for my nephew and niece.

When the book is available, please notify me through e-mail or phone. I shall come and collect it. My e-mail ID is kiranmakkar@rediffmail.com. My phone number is 9888195776. I shall be very thankful to you for this kind gesture.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive