Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to apply for a position to look after a house in Scotland where the owners are going away. Provide personal details, what qualities you have for this position and ask for information.



Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to apply for the post of housekeeper for a house in Scotland as advertised in the Daily Tribune.

My name is Andrew Smith and I have recently completed my ‘Diploma in Hotel Management’ from Yorkshire University. After completing the course, I found that there is stiff competition in this field. So, I decided to go for the Masters course in Hotel Management. The intake for that course is after 6 months. The job you have advertised fills the gap completely.

Attached is a copy of my resume. I would be happy to provide references from my college professors and other members of the community. I know I would provide excellent service.

Please let me know what exactly would be my duties and if there are any pet and domestic animals at home. I would also like to know for how long the owners would be away.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Andrew Smith

2 comments:

  1. ma'am....are these letters are for general training exams....i asked bez iam going to given my ilets test in general training instead of acadmic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these are for IELTS general training

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive