Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

IELTS letter - You have a permanent job, and few weeks ago you have started a part-time short course. You are not satisfied with it and want to change this part time course. Write a letter to your professor explaining why you are not satisfied with your present part-time course, and stating which course you would prefer and why.



Dear Sir,

My name is Sharad Pahwa and I am working in a bank. I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction with the part time course in ‘Computer Basics’ that I am doing under you.

Actually I was not aware about the content of the course when I started the course. What you are teaching in this course, I had already learnt by hit and trial while working in the Bank. What I wanted to learn was what to do if some hardware problem occurred. Identifying the problems of hard disk, RAM or modem is what I need help with.

I have heard that you also have a part time course in Hardware Management. I would be very grateful if you enrol me in that course instead of the present one. I apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this.

Hoping for a kind consideration of this urgent request!

Yours sincerely,
Sharad Pahwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive