Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - You have recently left something in a train, write a letter to the manager of the Lost and Found department and specify: - when you lost it, - describe the object you have left, - tell the manager what you want them to do with it.



Dear Sir,

I recently travelled from Delhi to Bombay on Shatabdi Express. I am writing to report about something that I lost on the train.

When I returned home I discovered that I had left my black, plastic CD case in the train. It can hold 20 CDs. Most of the CDs are of old songs but there are 2 CDs which have some backup of the data which is very important because I had to get my computer repaired and all that data is no longer in my computer. The CD cover has my name and address on the inside cover. It must have fallen off my lap onto the floor.

I would really appreciate if you take some efforts to find the CD case. If the case is found, please courier it to me at 341, Juhu Drive. I would be happy to pay the courier charges. If you need any other information do not hesitate to call me at 9888195776.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours faithfully,
Kiran Makkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive