Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to a friend who you have met on an overseas trip in an English speaking country. Ask for him to send you the trips photographs.



Dear James,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I can never forget the wonderful moments we spent together at the Scotland tour. I am writing this letter to specially request you to send photographs of that tour.

The best part of my Scotland trip was that I found a great friend like you. We many never have met otherwise. You had a very nice Canon Power Shot camera with you. We clicked so many photographs during the entire tour. I was hoping you would send me the photographs. But, I understand that once we get back to the routine hectic schedules of life, some things slip out of mind.

I shall be waiting eagerly for the pictures. I would specially like the one in which we both have posed in front of a big fountain. Please send them as an e-mail attachment. I shall get them printed from here. Alternatively, you could upload them on Picasa web albums and I can see them from there.

When are you planning your next holiday? Please plan it for India. There is a lot to see and do here. I shall show you around and you will also have a chance to meet my parents. I have talked a lot about you to them.

Waiting eagerly for your reply!

Yours fondly,
Govind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive