Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 20, 2011

You have received a bag. Write a letter to the owner of the bag. In your letter include - where you found the bag - what are the materials in the bag - tell him how he can take the bag from you


Dear Mr Singh,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I found your bag in the Golden Temple Express train as I travelled from Jalandhar to New Delhi, yesterday.

New Delhi is the last stoppage of Golden Temple Express and as was the last passenger to go out, I saw this bag on one seat. Out of curiosity, I opened the bag and found your visiting card in it with some important papers and a bunch of keys. You probably got down at Ambala and forgot the bag in the train.

I can understand how worried you must be because the bag contains some papers, your driving licence and some keys. Now you can put your mind at peace because your bag is safe and secure with me. You can collect the bag from me on any weekend. My address is 341, Model Town, Jalandhar. Just give me a call before coming so that I am at home when you come. My phone number is 9888195776.

Yours sincerely,
Narinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive