Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - As an overseas employee, write a resignation letter to your employer due to an emergency at home. Points to be covered: the reason for leaving, date of departure, and things that you loved about your job.




Dear Sir,

This letter is to notify you that I will resign my position as junior account executive, effective March 31, 2011.

I have worked for two years at Delta International where I have gained valuable experience which will be of great benefit to me during my career. My decision to leave the company is based on personal reasons. I have to return to my home country. My mother is not keeping very good health lately. She has recurrent attacks of asthma and cannot be left alone in such a situation. She is a known case of asthma but this time the attacks are more severe because of super added viral infection.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and guidance during the past two years. What I liked best about my job here is the employer-employee relation. It has always been very friendly. I shall take back very pleasant memories of working here.

Yours faithfully,
XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive