Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - Imagine you are going to an English speaking country; write to a rental agency, - the type of house you want. - its size. - the surroundings.



Dear Sir,

I am Kiran Makkar from Punjab, India. I am moving with my family to Leeds for a two years ‘Holiday Work maker’ visa. I would like to rent a house for the two year period.

I would like a two bedroom apartment, preferably on the ground floor. I am prepared to spend anything between $800 and $1000 per month as rent. The bedrooms should be pretty spacious and the kitchen should have a window that opens to the outside. The kitchen should also have the basic things like the refrigerator, dishwasher and the microwave fitted in it.

The apartment should be close to the shopping centre and should have a playground in the neighbourhood as I have two children 3 and 7 year old. Good educational facilities for children should also be there for children. Last but not least, the public transport should be available in that area because I am not sure when I would be able to buy my own car.

Please let me know as soon as you find a suitable apartment for me. If you have any query please feel free to contact me at 9888195776. Alternatively, you can e-mail me at kiranmakkar@rediffmail.com.

Yours faithfully,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive