Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - You are unable to attend to your friend’s wedding in Britain. In this letter - Tell her what you think about her wedding plan - Apologize for not attending - Suggest date for future meeting



Dear Samaira,

It was such a pleasant surprise when I received your wedding card today afternoon. Unfortunately, I shall not be able to attend the wedding as my parents’ silver jubilee falls on the same day and I have planned a surprise party for them here on that day.

I have read from your card that you have planned an eco wedding. All decorations will be in green and even your dress will be green. This is a new concept and a very nice one. You always wanted to do things in different ways. This is also a novel idea. We all know how important it is to save our environment and you have tried to give this message on your wedding day.

I am really sorry that I shall not be able to come, but, I have a suggestion. Why don’t you two come to India for your honeymoon? The backwaters of Kerala are a wonderful choice for honeymooners. Then you can also spend a few days with me. Please consider this proposal.

I wish you a very long and happy married life. Hoping to see you soon!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive