Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 20, 2011

Write a letter to a cinema manager you have previously been to regarding a problem you had. In your letter mention - which the movie was and when you saw it - what the problem was - what the manager should do to rectify the problem




Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to appraise you with a problem I faced last week when I saw the movie Avatar in your cinema hall.

My name is Gagan Singh. Last week I came with my friends to see Avatar in Sarb Multiplex. We were about five minutes late and the movie had already started when we reached. We were guided inside by your worker over there but it was dark inside. Our seat was on third row but the first step was broken and I tripped and fell sideways and sprained my ankle. It spoiled the whole movie for me. I had so much pain that I had to leave immediately and consult a doctor.

Please look into the matter urgently and get the step repaired as soon as possible so that other people do not suffer in this way. Till that time, please advise your staff to guide the people to their chairs when it is dark inside.

Hoping for a prompt action from you regarding this matter!

Yours faithfully,
Gagan

3 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive