Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

IELTS letter - You are a college student in an English speaking country. Write a letter to your friend containing your intention to move to a college accommodation. In your letter - give reasons why you are not happy with your current accommodation, - explain why you think the college accommodation will be better.



Dear Harry,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. It has been four months since I moved to Australia to pursue my higher education. I have been living with some senior students in a rented apartment which is about 30 miles from my college. Now I am planning to shift to the college accommodation.

My present accommodation is very far and it takes two hours to commute daily by train. By the time I am home, I am so tired that I find it very difficult to cook and study. I just fall asleep. This is affecting my studies very badly.

I did not realise earlier, but the college accommodation is a lot better. First of all it would save two hours of my commuting time. Then, I could eat in the college canteen. I will not need to cook for myself. I would also have a chance to interact with the other students of my class and finally I would have access to the library and computer lab facilities which are open round the clock.

I have already applied and hopefully I shall be moving after the end of this semester. Rest all is fine here. Do convey my regards to your parents.

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive