Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - Writing a letter to a friend asking for help with a short holiday in the area of this friend, asking for information etc.



Dear Samaira,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. It has been a long time since we met. I am writing this letter to inform you that I am coming for a holiday in your area with my husband and I wanted to take some information from you.

First of all, I would like to know how the weather would be like in the month of April. Actually, my husband is getting a two week’s leave then and we would like to come at that time. Secondly, I would like to know what all is there to see and do in your area. If we plan in advance then we shall be able to make the most of our time. Finally, I would be very grateful if you suggest some economical but good place to stay in.

Please write at the earliest so that I can be relaxed about the arrangements. I would also like to spend some time with you. Do let me know if you would like to have anything from India. I shall be too happy to get it for you.

Waiting eagerly for your reply!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

1 comment:

  1. i need help with writing an email to my friend as part of long transactional writing asking him/her to help me in a subject that i do not understand very well at school.Please reply to help me.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive