Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 21, 2011

IELTS letter - You are going to leave your apartment in an English speaking country and your landlord is a very good person, who has assisted you a lot during your stay. Meanwhile, your friend wants to rent the flat after you. Write a letter to your landlord and - let your landlord know about your leaving, - thank your landlord for his/her help, - tell him/her about your friend.

Dear Mr. Smith,
I am James, your tenant from apartment 1119, Bissonnet Street. I have been living in this apartment for the last 4 years and this year’s lease is finishing in July. I have been transferred to Kansas City and so I shall be moving by the end of July.

You have been very nice throughout my stay here. Whenever I faced any problem, you promptly provided a solution for that. You really look into the needs of all your tenants in these apartments. Many times I have compared your facilities with those provided by other landlords of neighbouring apartments and I have found that you are the best.

My friend Samir is moving to Houston in August. He works for Mac Donald’s. He also is single like me. This apartment would suit him very much. I have told him all about you and the apartment. He is interested to lease this apartment. It would be very kind of you if you rent out the apartment to him for the next year.

Thanking you once again for everything you have done and hoping you consider my friend as your next tenant.

Yours sincerely,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive