Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 26, 2011

IELTS letter - You lost something and someone found it and sent it to you. Writing a letter to that person - Thanking the person - Explain how you must have lost it - Explain what was there in it and why it was important to you



Dear Mr. Rohan,

Thank you so much for returning my briefcase containing my important documents to me. I received the package by courier only today morning.

Actually, last week I travelled from Bombay to Delhi on Shatabdi Express. My briefcase was in my suitcase but I had to see an important phone number and so I took it out. But somehow, absentmindedly, I forgot to put the briefcase back. When my stop came I just rushed out with my suitcase and forgot my briefcase in the train. Fortunately it came in your hands and you tracked my address from my diary inside the briefcase.

There were many important documents inside the briefcase. My driving licence, my business papers, my contacts diary and many more important documents were in there. I don’t know what I would have done without them. Thank you once again for this kind gesture.

Do let me know if there is anything I can ever do for you. My contact number is 9888195776.

Yours sincerely,
Kiran Makkar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive