Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 23, 2011

IELTS letter - Write a letter to your friend whose son will go on holidays to your country. In your letter - Invite the son to stay with you - Give some advice about things to do



Dear Elaine,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. It was such a pleasant surprise to know that your son is coming for holidays in my country, India. It would be my pleasure if he chooses to stay with me and my family.

You know very well that my son Indroop is almost the same age your son Richard. Fortunately, Indroop is having his vacation next month so they can both go together to visit different places in India. As I have a network of relatives spread all over India, the cost of accommodation would be cut down and Richard would also have a chance to taste the traditional Indian hospitality.

It would make things much easier if you send me his detailed itinerary so that I can plan their time well. There is a lot to do and see in India. The Golden Temple at Amritsar, the Taj Mahal at Agra, the beaches of Goa and the back waters of Kerala are just to name a few. The weather here is fairly hot at this time of the year so please ask him to bring some cool cotton clothes.

Hoping to see Richard soon!

Yours lovingly,
Kiran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive