Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A change in my life I would like to make

• I would like to make my lifestyle more healthy
• The most important change is that I would like to incorporate exercise in my daily routine.
• I think exercising keeps us fit and healthy
• It also helps us to relax after a hectic day
• I want to make this change immediately
• All I do these days is work, study, eat and sleep.
• I think if I start exercising now, it will also help me in my old age
• Exercise also helps us in preventing some diseases
• For instance – hypertension, diabetes, obesity and osteo arthritis
• Also along with this, I want to get better diet which has more fruits and vegetables and less junk food
• A healthy mind resides in a healthy body
• So to have a healthy mind I need to be physically fit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive