Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A time when you helped someone




·         Man is a social animal – a part of society.
·         In a society everyone needs help of someone or the other
·         I have also given and received help many times
·         Here I am going to talk about a time when I helped a needy classfellow
·         Her name is Suman
·         I remember I was in 10th class
·         She did not have money to buy books
·         Her father suffered a heavy loss in business and was hospitalised because of depression
·         I used to receive hundred rupees per month as pocket money
·         I used to spend it all on chocolates
·         I am very fond of chocolates
·         I gave all the money to her
·         I remember how her face lit up
·         She bought the books
·         Since then we’ve been the best of friends
·         At that moment I found a great happiness
·         I had never experienced such a feeling before
·         I realised that some things can give more joy than eating chocolates
·         I remembered the saying
-          To have enough to share
-          To know the joy of giving
-          To thrill with all the sweets of life
-          Is living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive