Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tell us about something you want to be, but you are not at present,

Tell us about something you want to be, but you are not at present, you should say
- Who is the person you want to become?
– Why do you want the change?


There are so many people in our life whom we envy and want to be like.
This is a very difficult question to answer.
I would not want to be in the shoes of a famous person because I value my privacy a lot.
Famous people have name and fame but one thing they certainly lack is their private life.
So, here I am going to talk about a person like whom I really want to be and that is my mother.
I am not saying that because she is my mother and naturally I like her, but I have seen the look of admiration for her in everyone’s eyes who know her.
She’s a perfect role model for me.
The way she manages everything is amazing.
My grandparents and all other relatives adore her.
She has excellent culinary skills and our home is always spic and span.
She is very particular about her looks and regularly does yoga and visits the beauty parlour also once in a while.
I really wish I can be like her.
I admire her for her meticulous planning of things
I admire her for the way she is there for the neighbours whenever they need her and yet no work of the home is ignored.
She is a graduate but she chose not to work outside as she thinks that managing the home is a full time profession.
Only in this matter I would like to differ, otherwise in all other ways I wish to be like her.
I wish God makes me like her one day.







Tell us about something you want to be, but you are not at present, you should say
- Who is the person you want to become?
– Why do you want the change?


There are so many people in our life whom we envy and want to be like.
This is a very difficult question to answer.
I would not want to be in the shoes of a famous person because I value my privacy a lot.
Famous people have name and fame but one thing they certainly lack is their private life.
So, here I am going to talk about a person like whom I really want to be and that is my father
I am not saying that because he is my father and naturally I like him, but I have seen the look of admiration for him in everyone’s eyes who know him.
He’s a perfect role model for me.
The way he manages everything is amazing.
My grandparents and all other relatives adore him.
He works very hard and fulfils all our needs.
He is very particular about his health and regularly does yoga and goes for a morning walk.
I really wish I can be like him.
I admire him for his meticulous planning of things
I admire him for the way he is there for the neighbours whenever they need him and yet no work of the business and home is ignored.
He is a businessman and successfully runs his business.
He has very good rapport with all his employees also.
His motto is – give respect and get respect.
I wish God makes me like him one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive