Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Hobbies



·         My hobbies are watching TV, listening to music and doing a little bit of gardening.
·         Whenever I’m tired , I listen to music.
·         I like all types of music.
·         When I listen to music, all my worries and tensions fly away.
·         Whenever I get free time, I do some gardening also.
·         I have a kitchen garden in the back of my house and a small lawn in the front.
·         I talk to my plants, share my joys and sorrows with them, I get a feeling that they are listening to me.
·         Sometimes I gift a vegetable or a flower to my neighbours as a token of my love.
·         I also watch TV whenever I can grab time.
·         My favourite channel is Animal Planet.
·         I like this channel mainly because I am an animal lover.
·         Every time I switch on the TV and watch this channel, I get a new word of English.
·         In this way it improves my vocabulary also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive