Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Favourite Season




Ÿ  India is a diverse country. We namely enjoy four seasons i.e.  summer, winter, autumn and spring.
Ÿ  Because of global warming summer season is extended and we have summer for almost six months a year.
Ÿ  My favourite season is however winter.
Ÿ  Winter lasts from December to February.
Ÿ  The climate is pleasant, energetic, soothing and dry.
Ÿ  Another reason to like winter season is that there are a lot of seasonal fruits and vegetables which can be healthy and tasty.
Ÿ  I also like to wear woolen clothes, which I can wear during this season only.
Ÿ  I generally go to visit different places in the winter vacations only.
Ÿ  I also look forward to the New year celebrations with my friends.
Ÿ  Nights are very long in the winters and I love to sleep till late in the morning especially at weekends.
Ÿ  In summers we sweat a lot and there are so many power cuts , so I don’t like summers.
Ÿ  Trees shed of their leaves in autumn ,a very gloomy season.
Ÿ  Spring is also a wonderful season.
Ÿ  Everywhere there are blooming flowers and the weather is also generally very pleasant.
Ÿ  In spring generally my exams are near and so my favourite season remains winter.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive