Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A gift you have given



·         I have given and received many gifts in my life
·         Here I am going to talk about a gift which I gave to my younger brother on her eighteenth birthday.
·         It was a mobile phone.
·         He had always wanted a mobile phone.
·         But my parents would not buy him one
·         I saved all my pocket money for five to six months to buy this mobile
·         It cost me Rs 2800
·         It is a small mobile – a Samsung X-210 model
·         It is black rectangular and a folder type model
·         It has many features like watch, calculator, FM radio, alarm, timer and a memory card to store phone numbers
·         It does not have a camera but all the other features are very useful
·         I was overjoyed to see the happy look on my brother’s face when I gave him the mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive