Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A positive change in your life



  • The one positive change in my life was joining the ILETS course.
  • I had learnt English before that.
  • I started learning English in my school days but when I joined IELTS, I was exposed to in international English.
  • I never knew English had these four areas.
  • I never knew English was so beautiful.
  • The training centre where I went was exclusively for English and they spoke only English.
  • It gave me a lot of ideas, confidence, vocabulary and enthusiasm.
  • My teachers were excellent.
  • Some student over there were my role models.
  • I could improve my accent and my pronunciation.
  • They were always motivating us is to talk.
  • Ear lies, I used to sky away when any body was speaking English.
  • Now I find myself totally changed for the better.
  • If I get a good band, I can go abroad and my life will be totally changed.
  • So, joining the ILETS has brought a positive change in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive