Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Photograph



·         I have a collection of many photographs in my album.
·         Here I’m going to describe one in which my cousin and I are standing with our grandparents in our farmhouse.
·         There is a small round table on which there is a cake.
·         I remember vividly, it was the golden jubilee celebration of my grandparents. My aunt baked and iced the cake at home.
·         She’s an expert cook. She only clicked the photo.
·         That’s why she is not there in the picture.
·         But her presence can be felt through the cake.
·         Only the four of us were there in the picture.
·         Last year when I celebrated my parents silver jubilee, I wished in my heart that I celebrate their golden jubilee too.
·         The tablecloth which is spread on the table was embroidered by my grandma. She had a gifted hand in needle and thread work.
·         Both my grandparents are no more in this world now.
·         I really treasure this photograph as this brings back nostalgic memories of my childhood.
·         Now I have a digital camera in which I capture precious moments.
·         Maybe one day my children will value them.
·         I like painting and drawing too but can’t find enough time for these arts out of my busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive