Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Family apart from your family A Family you like



·         A family is a basic building block of society
·         I know a lot of families and I am well connected to the families of my aunts and uncles. So, I belong to an extended family.
·         The family I am going to describe here is of my aunt Jyoti.
·         She is my father’s sister.
·         My  Uncle’s name is Jagtar and they have two children Deepa and Roop.
·         They live in Phagwara in Hargobind Nagar.
·         I like their family a lot because even though my uncle and aunt are very well off, as they are both doctors, they are very down-to-earth.
·         Even their children have no airs about them.
·         They are liked by all people in my family.
·         Both aunty and uncle are very magnanimous and always willing to help others with their time and money.
·         Deepa is doing here masters in biotechnology and Roop is doing  mechanical engineering.
·         Aunt and uncle are known for their hospitality.
·         At least once a week their invite us all over for lunch or dinner.
·         We also invite them over quite often.
·         Whenever somebody in the family is not well you can depend on aunt for help
·         Their home has warmth in it which cannot be described in words.
·         All the time aunt and uncle seem to have minor quarrels with each but they take it in the lighter vein and in fact are very amusing.
·         In fact you enjoy being with them.
·         The way aunt and uncle run their family and their nursing home and still have time for all of us is amazing.
·         They are indeed an ideal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive