Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A piece of music you heard in childhood



·         Well, ma’am, music is all around us and it accompanies everything of life.
·         Right from the first lullaby that the mother sings to the cradle to the dirge of the funeral pyre, music accompanies everything of life
·         Here I am going to talk about a piece of music which I heard in my childhood and I like it even today
·         It is our national anthem ‘Jana Gana Mana’
·         It was composed originally in Bengali by Rabindra Nath Tagore
·         Its Hindi version is our National Anthem
·         It was adopted as the national anthem on 24th January 1950
·         The complete song has five stanzas
·         The first stanza was taken as the National Anthem
·         The playing time of National Anthem is 52 seconds
·         I first heard the National Anthem in my school days
·         I like this song a lot because it is our National Anthem
·         It evokes a feeling of patriotism in me
·         It is an identity of my nation
·         Whenever this song is played, all Indians stand up in respect
·         It is played in the morning assembly of all schools
·         It is on the lips of each and every Indian
·         I know this song by heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive