Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, November 6, 2009

Language apart from English


A language I would like to learn apart from English is French
There are many reasons for this
The first and foremost reason is that I want to visit my uncle and aunt who live in France
They told me that if you wish to communicate with Franco phones it is very essential to know some French
There, very few people know English
My uncle has also offered to sponsor my fees for higher education
In that case, if I choose to study there, then learning French would be a necessity
Another reason is that my parents are planning to move to Canada
So, my knowledge of French would come very handy there
It might help me in getting a job
French is spoken in 33 countries
It is the second most commonly taught language after English
Even in my country, if I know  a foreign language, then I can get a good job in the tourism industry
Everyone knows, tourists from all parts of the world flock to India
Those who are multilingual definitely stand a better chance in the job market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive