Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

a time when you helped someone

Man is a social animal – a part of society.

In a society everyone needs help of someone or the other

I have also given and received help many times

Here I am going to talk about a time when I helped a needy classfellow

Her name is Suman

I remember I was in 10th class

She did not have money to buy books

Her father suffered a heavy loss in business and was hospitalised because of depression

I used to receive hundred rupees per month as pocket money

I used to spend it all on chocolates

I am very fond of chocolates

I gave all the money to her

I remember how her face lit up

She bought the books

Since then we’ve been the best of friends

At that moment I found a great happiness

I had never experienced such a feeling before

I realised that some things can give more joy than eating chocolates

I remembered the saying

To have enough to share

To know the joy of giving

To thrill with all the sweets of life

Is living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive