Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good news that you received through phone

Well madam, Telephone is ubiquitous nowadays and it is the most common method of communication.

I have received many news through phone.

Here I am going to talk about a news which I received last month.

It was about my cousin’s wedding.

My uncle called and told me that Varun, my cousin’s wedding has been fixed for May 21st.

The best part of the news was that the marriage is to take place is India.

You know my uncle lives in America. He moved to America with his family 5 years ago since then he never came to India.

I was so happy on hearing the news that I jumped up with joy.

I am looking forward to this wedding.

They are going to stay with us only.

My cousin Varun is 4 years older to me but we are very good friends.

My parents have started making arrangements for the wedding.

The marriage palace has been booked.

The caterers have been booked.

Shopping for clothes has been started.

I have also bought a ……….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive