Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A childhood toy

I had many toys in my childhood but here I am going to talk about my electric toy car.

My father gifted it to me on my 11th birthday.

I used to spend hours playing with it.

I was greatly fascinated by it

It is red in colour

It worked with four pen torch batteries fixed in a box under the car

When I switched it on it would move in all directions

If there was an obstacle on the way then the car could change directions

Along with that it had lights which flickered at times.

I was so fascinated by this car that I used to finish its batteries very soon.

I used to show it to my friends with pride

Even though I don’t play with the car any more I still have it in my room

It brings back nostalgic memories of my childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive