Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A concert or a live performance

Now-a-days there is a dominance of recorded music, so concerts are very uncommon these days

Now again they are gaining popularity

I belong to a small town, Phagwara

Not many concerts take place here

This year, in January, a concert was held in a town near my home town to promote Gurdas Man’s latest album, Boot Polishan

It was a promotional concert, so the entry ticket was very low

My friends and I decided to go to the concert

Gurdas Man is my favourite singer

We all reached there well in time because the choice of the seating was on a first-come first-serve basis

I tell you, it was an electrifying experience

We kept on shouting encore! Encore! and he kept on performing

Watching a live performance and that too of my favourite singer was something that I had never dreamt of

It was a dream-come-true for me

Towards the end of the performance we all went on the stage and danced with him

We even clicked some photographs and captured some videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive