Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good Cook You Met In Life

I met many persons in my life.

But here I am going to talk about one person who is my friend’s mother.

One day my friend invited me to dinner.

There were so many dishes on the dining table.

I was surprised when my friend told that all dishes were prepared by her mother.

They included traditional Punjabi dishes like makki di roti and sarso ka saag and rice pudding.

It was such a sumptuous dinner.

I kept licking my fingers.

My friend also told that she can cook Chinese food, Italian food, fast food and bake cakes also.

I was really surprised.

I learnt a few recipes from her.

She gave me some very nice kitchen tips.

I tried baking a cake that she taught me.

It did not come out very good.

I think cooking is an art and few people are gifted.

My friend’s mother has a gifted hand in cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive