Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Favourite singer - Gurdas Maan

My favourite singer is Gurdas Maan.

He is a versatile singer.

I like him because his songs reflect our tradition and culture.

His voice is so captivating that you fall in love with it.

Gurdas Maan is in his in early fifties.

He is tall and attractive.

He holds a masters degree in physical education.

He is also a black belt holder in Judo.

During his college days he won several awards in singing and dancing.

He became a national figure in 1980, when his song ‘Dil da Mamla’ was shown on Jalandhar Doordarshan.

He is the undisputed king of Punjabi music.

His songs appeal to all age groups.

His music is simple and to the point.

He is a multifaceted personality.

He is a singer, song writer, composer and actor also.

The unique thing about his music and lyrics is that he writes about real life.

He is the cornerstone of Punjabi music all over the world.

He was, is and forever will be the leader of Punjabi music and culture.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks mam , i am pursing Ielts from Chandigarh based tutorial. And i am preparing on the same topic which you had written over here. It helps me a lot. I am very thankful to you. Gurmeet

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...Thanks a lot mam..am also preparing for Ielts and this topis help me to prepare my Cue card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks madam ...I liked it after reading. I am also big fan of gaurdas maan .. Gurdas Mann is a very good singer and he educates all the people to follow the good path. What is right, what is wrong and how to live with your family..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks mam..I Am pursing IELTS this topic help me preparing my Exam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cue card is very easy so I request to you publish all the cue card prize in simple and vocab language thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very shock to see easy cue card

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive