Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An advice you gave someone

Man is a social animal

When we live in society we give and receive many advices from others.

Here I am going to talk about an advice which I gave to my cousin Noor

He is very fat.

A real couch potato

I adviced him to learn dance

I adviced him to to learn the steps of Punjabi folk dances Bhangra and Giddha first

These steps blend well with the modern film songs played at marriages and parties

Folk dances keep us connected with our culture and tradition

They also bring people together

Dancing brings grace and co-ordination to the body

Dancing keeps us physically and mentally fit

Other forms of exercise can get very boring

So dancing is a good way to work-out

Dancing brings out our creativity and by learning dances of other cultures we can learn about them

I told him that if he learned dance nicely then maybe he would get a chance to be in one of the talent shows and become famous overnight

So definitely dance is a skill he should learn

Moreover, now-a-days choreographers are earning handsome money

Maybe he could turn it into a profession one day

You know what he followed my advice and today he has a very slim and smart figure

Moreover he is the life of all parties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive