Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Favourite website

One of my hobbies is surfing the net and I have visited many sites.

One useful website is yahoo.com.

My friend told me about this site.

It is educational, family friendly, safe for kids and adults and above all it is very easy to navigate.

I check my e-mail regularly on yahoo.com. My e-mail ID is kiran@yahoo.com

I also have yahoo messenger which helps me to chat online with my friends and relatives who also have this messenger.

Sometimes I play games online.

My favourite game is Word Racer.

It is a vocabulary building game.

I have learnt many new words through it.

Yahoo answers is a forum on this site where you can ask any question and you will get replies from all over the world.

Yahoo maps is a link on this site through which you can locate any place of the world.

There is also an astrology link on this site.

You can do a lot of online shopping at yahoo.

You can search for jobs at yahoo jobs. You can read the latest news and the latest advertisements.

There is something for everyone on this site. I think this is a complete site in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive