Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something you did not want to learn earlier but now you want to

Interests and hobbies keep changing over time

This happened with me too

I was a real technophobe

I had no interest in learning about computer

Even in school I used to run away from this subject

Even in school when I had to choose an optional subject I chose Physical education

Few months ago I went to my cousin’s house

He was sitting in front of the computer and doing voice chatting with his friends abroad

I too started chatting

I saw that my cousin was very comfortable with the use of computer

I felt very bad because I was completely computer illiterate

Even my seven year old niece was playing games on the computer and handling the key-board and mouse very nicely

She made me feel like a real nut

I was ashamed of myself

The very next day I joined the computer basics class

Seeing my interest in computers my parents bought me a computer of my own

Now I have an internet connection also

I have my e-mail ID and I send and receive e-mails from my friends

I also chat with them

It has improved my English also

I am a technophile now

I feel more confident now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive