Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 17, 2009

Musical instrument

The musical instrument I like the most is a guitar.

Guitar is a stringed instrument.

It consists of a body, a neck and the strings attached to it and can be played using a tap or fingers.

Guitar was invented by an American architect in the 18th century and now there are three types available for use.

They are the acoustic, classical and electronic guitar.

I am attracted to guitar after watching the film The Sound of Music.

It is very easy to learn the five notes and the repetition of them by mixing variously helps me to sing any song I would like.

I plan to learn guitar during the summer days when I can find plenty of time to learn and practice.

It shall help me to utilize my time creatively.

Moreover, when I am tired I can play guitar and get relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive